Now with coverage of the new Construction Engineering Topics. Updated to cover the new Transportation and Structural codes.
As the most comprehensive reference and study guide available for engineers preparing for the morning and afternoon topics on the Civil PE exam, the 11th edition of the Civil Engineering Reference Manual provides a concentrated review of the exam topics. No other exam-focused publication is more complete.
The Most Trusted Reference for the Civil PE Exam is also the Most Up-To-Date
- A complete introduction to the exam format and content
- A suggested study schedule, plus tips for successful exam preparation
- Nearly 500 solved example problems
- Hundreds of key tables, charts, and figures at your fingertips
- An easy-to-use index and full glossary for quick reference
- Perfect for post-exam reference
What's New in the 11th Edition
- 4 new construction engineering chapters
- Over 35 updated chapters—including extensively revised structural and transportation chapters
- 100 new equations
- Over 300 new, easy-to-use index entries
Exam Topics Covered
- Water Resources & Environmental—Updated
Since 1975 more than 2 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEED®, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam prep to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.