Wine Marketing: A Practical Guide
Whilst Wine Marketing: a practical guide also looks at theory and existing research, the main focus of this bok is on the practicalities of wine marketing. Each chapter includes the folliowing invaluable features:
* 'How to' and 'how not to' case studies based on international examples
* A guide to further reading and websites
* 'Issues to consider when marketing' section as a means of self-evaluation
'Wine Marketing' systematically outlines the major issues involved in the production and marketing of wine. Its accessible and clear-sighted approach makes it an invaluable guide for everyone in the field.
* Systematic discussion of how to adapt classic marketing techniques to the specifics of the wine industry.
* International case studies and examples to demonstrate real-life practice.
* A variety of features to facilitate learning and allow self-evaluation.
Cosa dicono le persone - Scrivi una recensione
Nessuna recensione trovata nei soliti posti.