Morgan Kaufmann, 7 ott 1994 - 362 pagine
Written by the author of the best-selling HyperText & HyperMedia, this book is an excellent guide to the methods of usability engineering. The book provides the tools needed to avoid usability surprises and improve product quality. Step-by-step information on which method to use at various stages during the development lifecycle are included, along with detailed information on how to run a usability test and the unique issues relating to international usability.
* Emphasizes cost-effective methods that developers can implement immediately
* Instructs readers about which methods to use when, throughout the development lifecycle, which ultimately helps in cost-benefit analysis.
* Shows readers how to avoid the four most frequently listed reasons for delay in software projects.
* Includes detailed information on how to run a usability test.
* Covers unique issues of international usability.
* Features an extensive bibliography allowing readers to find additional information.
* Written by an internationally renowned expert in the field and the author of the best-selling HyperText & HyperMedia.
Cosa dicono le persone - Scrivi una recensione
Nessuna recensione trovata nei soliti posti.
Altre edizioni - Visualizza tutto
able achieve actions activities actually additional allow analysis application approach asked better changes command common consider consistency cost course detailed dialogue discussed documentation early easy elements errors evaluation example experience experimenter field Figure final function given goal graphical guidelines heuristic human icons ideas impact important improve indicate individual inter interaction interface design involve issues language learning less major manual mean measured menu methods nature Nielsen normally novice objects observation operating perform possible principles prototype questions reason refer representative require result screen shows single sometimes specific standard subjective tasks test users tion types typical understand usability engineering usability problems user interface user testing user's various
Tutti i risultati di Google Ricerca Libri »